Star Trek: 2009 (Kirk/McCoy)
- Tread Softly by fishspots: Inception!AU. After losing his father and his medical license in a cruel twist of fate, McCoy is approached by a mysterious character dressed in a sharp suit. From there, he falls down a rabbit hole filled with subconscious thievery, intricate secrets, and an infuriating forger. XXXX
- A Truth That's Told With Bad Intent by nikki4noo : Bones finds himself in the predicament of being engaged, to THE Captain James T Kirk. How to get out of the situation? Well, consider one nine year old girl and a Starship Captain to the rescue. What could possibly go wrong?
- Western Skies by anruiukimi : (WiP) Jim Kirk manages to be special in every universe, and this one is no exception. A story about life and love; where wings are really handy sometimes, and family is who we choose, not what we are born to. XX
- Our Life Is Not A Movie Or Maybe by jih: From Variety, June 2008: Pavel Chekov ("Charlie X") and Gaila ("Bread and Circuses") have joined the cast of small budget drama "That Which Survives," funded by Fleet's indie arm Academy and supervised by Nyota Uhura. The debut feature from longtime script doctor Leonard McCoy, former show runner on sitcom "Three to Tango," centers on a college student coping with his father's terminal cancer. Chekov plays the son, Gaila the nurse. The father is yet to be cast. Also attached are director James T. Kirk and producer Spock, the team behind the blockbuster spy-girl franchise starring Carol Marcus, the latest of which, "A Taste of Armageddon," opened last month. (A modern-day Hollywood AU.)
- Common Grounds by caitri: Modern day AU. Leonard McCoy tries online dating. A story of coffee, printing, and the Internet.
- Graduate Vulcan for Fun and Profit by: It takes a village to raise a Jim. GEN
Star Trek: Enterprise (Trip/T'Pol)
Missing TnT Scenes by Alelou: Because we can never have enough! Here's the drill: Open existing episode. Insert missing canon-friendly Trip and T'Pol scene and enjoy. Note, no cannon was harmed in the making of this fic.
Darkness Intruding: An intrusion from another universe's dark future rocks Earth's relations with its allies and forces Enterprise to mount a daring mission deep into Tholian space. This is the RU version of the series' MU episodes. General ensemble, TnT B-plot.
Secrets and Sties: A lovesick Tellarite threatens the security of the new coalition. Meanwhile, T'Pol and Trip wrestle over the boundaries of their bond. General ensemble piece with a strong TnT strand. The RU sequel to above, which makes it not so much a missing episode so much as a filler for the missing 6 months or so between "Bound" and "Demons."
Star Trek: Endevour by Rigel Kent: An ongoing attempt to tell the Earth-Romulan War in a way that appeals to a heterosexual male so it will be light on romantic fluff and heavy on wartime action and drama (think of it as military sci-fi set in the Star Trek: Enterprise era). The Endeavour series takes place after the real finale of ENT, Terra Prime, and does not acknowledge that nonsensical "valentine" which was clearly propaganda spewed forth by supporters of ADM Pressman in an attempt portray CDR Riker as an idiot. (Note, the author discribes himself as a "bloodthirsty misanthrope" and it is reflected in these amazing fics).
- Elysium: The Romulan War begins with a single battle... Ignores TATV like everyone should.
Endeavour: Vigrid: Negotiations between Starfleet and the Boomers draw unwanted attention and a battle looms
Endeavour: Ragnarök: CPT Tucker, CDR T'Pol and the crew of the Endeavour against impossible odds...
Endeavour: Icarus: A change in Endeavour's mission profile leads to a dangerous situation for Commander T'Pol
Endeavour: Pandora: Events are set into motion that will change the course of the Romulan war...
Endeavour: Acheron: Starfleet goes on the offensive but discovers that not all is as it appears...
Endeavour: Grendel: As Starfleet reels from their crippling defeat at Acheron, the war comes to Sol...
Endeavour: Medea: The search for the traitor in Starfleet Command leads Admiral Archer to a chilling discovery
Doctor Who (The Tenth Doctor/Rose)
Chaosverse by earlgreytea68: A mid-season two Rose/Ten series that continues on until, roughly, "The End of Time," though the timeline gets streched over 20 years. Quite amazing. The big fics in the series are
Chaos Theory in Vortex Orbits in Realtive Dimensions in Time and Space: And then there came a day when Rose said she was having a baby.
Chaos Theory on Dimensionally Stable Orbits on Earth College Campuses: Brem goes to university.
Something About the Stars: Four Time Lords and one Bad Wolf galivanting through space. What Could possibly go wrong?
How Fortuna Saved The Universe: Fortuna gets her story. And it's pretty timey-wimey.
Don't Blink by : (WiP) Basically "Blink" without Martha and with Rose. It's a WIP, but it's pretty amazing.
- Leah's Sunrise by Forever Without Him: It only took death for him to realize how much he loved her." For anyone who ever wondered "what-if" for Leah and Jacob. "What-if" Jacob had never broken away? "What-if" he hadn't imprinted? "What-if" life was completely different?
Stargate: SG1 (Sam/Jack)
- The InLaws by Jessa4865: Sam's real family... from an interesting viewpoint. (Post-"Threads," ie Jacob's funeral.
Stargate: Atlantis (McKay/Sheppard)
- A Not-So-Modest Proposal by reccea : "I'm pretty much left with you as the only reasonable person to assume the mantle of protecting my mind in perpetuity. So we should get married before I'm speared to death by some alien with rudimentary weapons and statistically improbable aim." [In Which Rodney Wants To Get Married]
- Catch-19 by mmmchelle: The IOA wants to replace John, but never fear, Rodney has a plan. [In Which John Must Marry Rodney] XXXX
- To Have & To Hold by ru_salki99: The IOA decide that because Rodney has never been in a successful long term relationship while on Atlantis, that he lacks certain leadership skills. John however, can't bare the thought of Rodney leaving, so comes up with a cunning plan. [In Which Rodney Must Marry John]
- The Difference Engine by sam_storyteller: Sheppard remembered dying in Afghanistan, but since he was still walking around he didn't pay that memory too much mind. XXX
- Freedom's Just Another Word For Nothing Left To Lose: SGC finally stops calling him by December. Rodney celebrates by writing a final exam for his relativity class so difficult that it reduces four students to tears in the exam hall. Upon reflection, he decides to be merciful and offer partial credit. [The Saddest Thing I Have Ever Read] XXX
- Gods That Slumber by They say there's no risk in anything if you can't actually die. John knows better.
Harry Potter (multiple ships)
- Cartographer's Craft by sam_storyteller: In the summer after Harry's sixth year, Harry and Remus uncover a section of the Marauder's Map which has been hidden for the past twenty years, releasing a carbon copy of sixteen-year-old Sirius Black from its depths. As they prepare for the impending war, Sirius must find a place for himself in this new world, Harry must find a way to destroy Voldemort, and Remus must face his own past while trying to build a tenuous future with Tonks. PG through R rating, RL/NT, RW/HG, HP/SB. Post-HBP
- Oh God! Not Again by Sarah1281: So maybe everything didn't work out perfectly for Harry. Still, most of his friends survived, he'd gotten married, and was about to become a father. If only he'd have stayed away from the Veil, he wouldn't have had to go back and do everything AGAIN. pre-HP/GW and dead funny.
- Parallel by brbsoulnomming: There are things about themselves that they've been working very hard to not feel, thank you very much. XXX
- Lab Book by sam_storyteller: "The likelihood of finding a cab on Christmas Eve is fast approaching nil." "So was the likelihood of you kissing me in the middle of the pavement, and yet."
- I've Got Nothing To Do Today But Smile (The Only Living Boy in New York) by gyzym: Arthur's a corporate lawyer, Eames owns the coffee shop across the street, and all good love stories start with a quadruple shot latte. [the fic that made me fall in love with the ship
- Wherever You Will Be (That's Where I'll Call Home) series by gyzym: People you kiss in an airport baggage claim and then don't talk to for thirteen months shouldn't be able to exist, let alone make your chest do the things Arthur's chest is doing. There are rules.
- Specalist Anders by ru_salki99: Set pre New Caprica. Anders wants to stay on Galactica with Starbuck and so he does the only thing he can and enlists in the military. Except the only place with a position for him is amongst the deck crew.
- Good by ru_salki99: Sam comforts Galen, which leads to something more. Set post-"Guess What's Coming to Dinner?" going majorly AU after "Revelations" XXXX
The Avengers (Steve/Tony)