I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.
- - Jorge Luis Borges - -
- - Jorge Luis Borges - -
Stargate: Atlantis [John Sheppard / Rodney McKay]
- Catch-19 by mmmchelle: The IOA wants to replace John, but never fear, Rodney has a plan
- To Have and To Hold by ru_salki99 The IOA decide that because Rodney has never been in a successful long term relationship while on Atlantis, that he lacks certain leadership skills. John however, can't bare the thought of Rodney leaving, so comes up with a cunning plan
- A Not-So-Modest Proposal by reccea: "I'm pretty much left with you as the only reasonable person to assume the mantle of protecting my mind in perpetuity. So we should get married before I'm speared to death by some alien with rudimentary weapons and statistically improbable aim."
- Just Might Be by ashinae and jay_linden: If necessity is the mother of invention, then rumour is the bastard child of truth
- The Difference Engine by sam_storyteller: Sheppard remembered dying in Afghanistan, but since he was still walking around he didn't pay that memory too much mind
- Freedom's Just Another Word for Nothing Left To Lose by synecdochic: "The SGC finally stops calling him by December. Rodney celebrates by writing a final exam for his relativity class so difficult that it reduces four students to tears in the exam hall. Upon reflection, he decides to be merciful and offer partial credit."
- Gods that Slumber by nixa_jane: "They say there's no risk in anything if you can't actually die. John knows better."
- Tongues of Men and Angels by mad_maudlin: When SG-4 is ambushed offworld, an injured Major John Sheppard must put his trust in a Tok'ra agent named McKay to survive. But what secrets is McKay keeping about his mission, the planet, and his own motives for helping John?
- Paper Cranes (Upstairs, Downstairs) by ladyofthelog: "Oh my God," Rodney says, stricken. "This is —this is one of those British costume dramas Ronon always wants to watch and I'm the uncouth American!"
- Four Funerals and a Wedding by kisahawklin: The story follows Lorne after Sheppard goes missing in "The Last Man" [with Lorne/Zelenka]
- Beautiful as Southern Skies by sabinelagrande: How it changed, in four parts [Teyla/Woolsey]
Stargate: SG-1 [Sam Carter / Jack O'Neill]
- The InLaws by Jessa4865: Sam's real family... from an interesting viewpoint.
due South [Benton Fraser/ Ray Kowalski]
- Parental Guidence by Alanna, Starfish, and Kass: One little, white lie on Ray's part sets the ball rolling. Before he knows it, his parents start acting weird, but strangely supportive though of what, Ray has no idea. By the time he figures it out, it's too late to correct their misconception and that partly turns Ray's world upside down, though in a good way
- Blueprint by Journey: Ray comes to visit Fraser in Canada one year after their adventure...
- Rumor Has It by Tatau: Did you honestly think there were never rumors going around about Fraser and Ray? – of course there were! And Fraser can’t help but overhear – what with his stupid bat ears and everything. Join him on a quest for evidence, follow him on the road to self-realization and help him come up with a cunning plan (he’s going to need it)
- Learn to Speak Canine in Seven Easy Steps by etcetera_cat: Dief plays matchmaker
- Hanged Man by Speranza: "Sh." Ray cups Fraser's chin in his hand and rubs Fraser's lips with his thumb. "No talking." He doesn't know why he's so sure; he only knows that it's key that they don't talk about it.
- Chicago's Most Wanted by Sperana: "Of course he got the money--he's Fraser, he's organized, he's a fucking criminal mastermind, what do you think?!"
- Can't Stop Falling by Starfish: Fraser returns to Chicago after a short holiday up north and finds a stranger in Ray Vecchio's place. Too bad it's not Ray Kowalski.
- The Easiest Choice by CL Finn: Eleven years after Call of the Wild, Fraser reflects on choices he has made, and Ray makes a choice of his own.
The Avengers [Tony Stark / Steve Rogers]
- In Which Tony Stark Builds Himself Some Friends (But His Family Was Assigned by Nick Fury) by scifigrl47: Steve takes things like personal responsibility and respect seriously. Tony's got people he pays to take care of that kind of thing, and anyway, he's pretty sure that he's going to die of some exotic disease in his workshop, because Dummy's still a little spotty about what is 'clean' enough to put on an open wound. The rest of the Avengers are in this for personal gain, except for Clint, he just enjoys being a dick
- Tales of the Bots by scifigrl47: When Tony Stark was seventeen years old, he built his first AI. On that day, he ceased to be his father's creation, and became a creating force in his own right. That one act likely saved his life, and not always in the most obvious ways
- A Partial Dictionary Of The 21st Century By Captain Steve Rogers, US Army by sam_storyteller: Steve is adapting well to the new millennium, and he has the dictionary to prove it
Supernatural [Dean Winchester / Castiel]
- Named by RC_McLachlan: Jesus Christ is dead. Somehow, that isn't the worst part of Dean's week
- The Sky 'Verse by starandrea: At the end of the world, Dean still has Sam. What he doesn't realize is that there are other people willing to be his if he lets them.
- Something Stupid by zatnikatel: Cas learns diplomacy and people-skills from watching TV… and whaddya know, it involved angst, badassery, and sex
- Play It All Night Long by janie_tangerine: The rom-com-ish one where Dean hosts a late night radio show, Castiel is a regular listener of his who starts calling one day and ends up calling more often than not and Dean finds himself liking it. This, until one day Castiel calls for not exactly petty reasons (just before Dean's brother Sam is visiting with his girlfriend for spring break) and things get very, very crowdy at his place. He also doesn't know it's just the beginning of it
- Lovingly Crafted and Tenderly Packaged by janie_tangerine: Wherein Castiel owns a self-run t-shirts printing business for which he also makes custom orders, Dean orders Castiel's shirts online after Sam gets him a customized one and their romance is based on nonexistent boundaries. And where Balthazar owns the sex shop in front of Castiel's store and won't mind his own business.
- Have Love, Will Travel by squeemonster: Castiel Novak is a reclusive writer with a childhood so tragic it's left him terrified to leave his home—until his overbearing brother, Gabriel, drags him out for a night on the town full of booze and strip clubs, and he encounters Dean Winchester, a mesmerizing and mysterious stripper with secrets of his own. Both men find themselves inexplicably drawn to each other, and soon Dean's private dances for Castiel become much more, as both men confess their troubles and find solace in each other's company.
- Let You Kiss Me (So Soft and So Sweet) by out_there: "The first time Sherlock kisses him, John keeps his eyes open, and so does Sherlock, and mostly, he wonders what Sherlock could possibly be up to. There'll be some logic to this. Some ridiculous experiment about body warmth or respiratory rates or testing a new way of picking pockets. Sherlock does the unimaginable for bizarre reasons, but behind it, there's always logic and curiosity. Sometimes, it just takes him a while to explain it to John."
- Lab Book by sam_storyteller: "The likelihood of finding a cab on Christmas Eve is fast approaching nil." "So was the likelihood of you kissing me in the middle of the pavement, and yet."
- Parallel by bbsoulnomming: "There’s a dead body sprawled on the grass in front of the University of Westminster Cavendish campus."
- The Scotch 'verse by earlgreytea68: After the fall.
Star Trek (2009) [Jim Kirk / Leonard McCoy]
- Tred Softy by fishspots: Inception!AU. After losing his father and his medical license in a cruel twist of fate, McCoy is approached by a mysterious character dressed in a sharp suit. From there, he falls down a rabbit hole filled with subconscious thievery, intricate secrets, and an infuriating forger.
- Working Title: Enterprise by fishspots: "'Kirk, this here is the supporting male lead, Leonard McCoy. He’ll be playing the medic, Bones.' McCoy slips off his shades, pulls down his hood, and flashes a wide, sarcastic grin. Jim doesn’t realize it then, but that’s the exact moment his life goes to shit."
- Our Life Is Not A Movie Or Maybe by jih: Pavel Chekov and Gaila have joined the cast of small budget drama "That Which Survives," the debut feature from longtime script doctor Leonard McCoy, centers on a college student coping with his father's terminal cancer. Chekov plays the son, Gaila the nurse. Also attached are director James T. Kirk and producer Spock. A modern-day Hollywood AU.
- Common Grounds by caitri: Modern day AU. Leonard McCoy tries online dating. A story of coffee, printing, and the Internet.
- Missing Scenes by Alelou: Because we can never have enough. Here's the drill: Open existing episode. Insert missing canon-friendly TnT scene.
Inception [Arthur / Eames]
- I've Got Nothing To Do Today But Smile (The Only Living Boy In New York) by gyzym: Arthur's a corporate lawyer, Eames owns the coffee shop across the street, and all good love stories start with a quadruple shot latte
- Wherever You Will Be (That's Where I'll Call Home) by gyzym: People you kiss in an airport baggage claim and then don't talk to for thirteen months shouldn't be able to exist, let alone make your chest do the things Arthur's chest is doing. There are rules
- The Vital Importance Of Fangirls To One's Love Life by sirona: Man Vs Wild!AU. Follows the trials and tribulations of Eames trying to commit suicide by nature and Arthur tearing his hair out in the process
- Timeline by unforgotten: After Magneto of an X2-ish future succeeds in the unthinkable, Charles sends his consciousness back 1962 to guide Erik away from the path that will lead to the genocide of the human race forty years hence. Charles knows that Erik has always loved him, and intends to use this knowledge + sex to seduce Erik away from his ideals in his youth. There's no way this well-thought-out, sensible, debugged and 100% bulletproof plan can possibly go wrong
- The Sonnet Series by afrocurl and nekosmuse: Erik Lehnsherr is a visiting professor at Columbia University, as well as an acclaimed and award winning poet. Charles Xavier is a lead researcher with the Genetics Department who is well on his students abandon him in favour of a mysterious new English Lit professor? Naturally he ends up sitting in in the class, where Professor Lehnsherr mistakes him for a student. It's really too bad Erik doesn't seem to know how to use Google
- Our House, In The Middle Of Our Street by clocks: Charles is a social worker who fosters troubled kids, and one day he meets Erik, an ex-convict, who reluctantly agrees to stay for only a while, but ends up staying for good and helping Charles to raise the kids. Awkward parenting ensues
Doctor Who [10 / Rose]
- Chaosverse by earlgreytea68: "And then came the day Rose said she was pregant."
- Don't Blink by rosewarren: AU. What if Rose had stayed through Doomsday and was the one to end up in 1969 with the Doctor? WiP
Battlestar Galactica (reimagined) [Sam Anders / Galen Tyrol]
- Good by ru_salki99: Sam comforts Galen, leading to something more
- Specialist Anders by ru_salki99: Anders wants to stay on Galactica with Starbuck and so he does the only thing he can and enlists in the military. Except the only place with a position for him is amongst the deck crew
Harry Potter [multiple]
- Cartographer's Craft by sam_storyteller: In the summer after Harry's sixth year, Harry and Remus uncover a section of the Marauder's Map which has been hidden for the past twenty years, releasing a carbon copy of sixteen-year-old Sirius Black from its depths. As they prepare for the impending war, Sirius must find a place for himself in this new world, Harry must find a way to destroy Voldemort, and Remus must face his own past while trying to build a tenuous future with Tonks. PG through R rating, RL/NT, RW/HG, HP/SB.
Grimm [Nick Burkhardt / Monroe]
- Ask Me No Questions by laceymcbain: Hank asks Nick a lot of questions--some he's expecting, some he's not, and some he doesn't know the answers for. Yet.
- Monroe's Fairytale Halfway House by mrsvc: Monroe looks at Nick, with his bright blue eyes and his silly teenage boy hair cut, and he thinks maybe it isn't so silly, that Barry thought they were together. It should be ridiculous, a Grimm and a Blutbad, and it kind of was, but right now, Monroe saw it as a whole different type of hilarious. It was trying to find every one's shoes at night when Barry and Roddy left to go out to eat, or slipping a few dollars in Gracie's pocket before she and Hansen left in the morning. It was Holly curled up on the floor with her head on Nick's knee waiting for her mom to come pick her up. It was beers at midnight, when the house was quiet, and coffee in the morning when it wasn't so peaceful.
- Hapless Trouble by brbsoulnomming: AU where Hap lives, and Nick and Hap have a bromance. Monroe is secretly jealous, Nick and Hap are mostly oblivious, and Nick has to deal with the quirks that come with being best friends with two Blutbaden.
White Collar [Neal/Peter]
- Remain Faithful by auburn: Three years after Peter Burke caught her, Kate Moreau is dead and he's divorced and falling for her artist boyfriend, the prime suspect in her murder.
- Keep Your Memories (But Keep Your Powder Dry Too) by FloraStuart: June has been a lookout and a hand to hold, a shoulder to cry on and a getaway driver; now when nothing else is left she knows how to hold the retreat.