Oh, season two, how I love you. Not only do we get the departure of the all too annoying Elle and the arrival of Prentis, who I adore despite her first name, we also get the season of Reid's sexy glasses. Add in a couple very good eisode arcs and a tighter, less realistic narative taking shape... and, well, this is the reason I stuck with the series.
- Sex, Birth, Death: s2e11, We have the fascinating character of Nathan Harris played perfectly by the late, lamented Anton Yechin. Plus, we have that wonderful moment with Morgan and Reid in the car showing us that, yes, they are close friends at the very least, and just slightly too much poltical machinations.
- The Perfect Storm: s2e3, This is the kind of twist I can get behind, though how the unsub got to be the unsub screams edge case.
- Empty Planet: s2e8, I wish the book the bomber is "basing" everything on were real. Enough said.
- The Boogeyman: s2e6, Again, the twist is what makes this episode, but the team moments are a pretty close second.
- The Last Word: s2e9, The idea of two serial killers playing with each other strikes me as very Hannibal, but I like it.
- Lessons Learned: s2e10, A little too ripped from the headlines, but the East vs West is fascinating.
- Aftermath: s2e45 Rape episodes always make me uncomfortable, but this one is fairly good about dealing with the "aftermath", and the only real WTF is Elle going psycho killer at the end.
- North Mammon: s2e7, A little too sensational, but the chase - and the victims' parents - make this episode.
- Psychodrama: s2e4, I'm still not sure how I feel about this one. Is the dude mentally ill? Is he just really high? Has all of this been manufactured by someone from the "lets give them the most icky past ever"? Who knows.
- P911: s2e2, I hate to call an episode about a child porn ring blah, but there you have it.
Female Unsubs: 1 Mentally Ill Unsubs: 1